Monday, May 25, 2015

One Love

Hello! I wanted to pop in quick and say Happy Memorial Day and Happy Anniversary to my hubby! Today has been a heartbreaking day, and a reminder of the vows I exchanged two years ago. Most importantly the reminder of standing by one another in good times and in bad.

I'll go more into detail later this week, but wanted to poke my head in and say I'm still here. This was not the post I had envisioned for today, but given the circumstances I didn't feel it appropriate to put out anything else. At least not today.



Anyways, I hope you're enjoying the day with lots of relaxation and surrounded by special people (or pets). Make sure to spend many moments reflecting on the selfless men and women who lost their lives serving in our armed forces. Cheers to those individuals who gave countless sacrifices so we can be free.

P.S. The picture above was taken earlier in the weekend. We attempted our annual reenactment of the famous Dirty Dancing scene. So far we are 0 for 2. But the silhouettes against that yummy sunset look marvelous.
 And how about this one!?! Love!

 Xo, Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment