Friday, May 8, 2015

Have a lovely weekend + links around the web

What are you up to this weekend? We have lots of family time planned as we are celebrating Kyle's Grandma's 85th birthday, his Uncle's birthday, and lot's of Mother's Day festivities on Sunday. The weather has been amazing but is predicted to cool off this afternoon. I'm going to try and soak up the sunshine as much as possible, so this morning I'm dusting the kayak off and heading out for my first excursion of the season! Let's hope I don't fall in the water since it hasn't had enough time to warm up!

Kayaking is not only a great workout but it allows an experience to connect with water and nature on a whole different level since you are the one propelling yourself. Sometimes I'll paddle to the middle of the lake, be still, and practice some meditation and mindfulness. Nature is the perfect way to clear your mind. Some of my best ideas and insights have happened while I've been on water.

This afternoon some friends and I plan on grabbing lunch together and I'm hoping to get in a run before any storms roll in. P.S. If you haven't purchased your Mom any gifts for Mother's Day check out my gift guide here.

In the meantime here are some links around the web to get you through the rest of your Friday!

I need this beach lounger for the Summer  

Loved this article. What's your internal why?

Off the shoulder dresses are in

I want these sandals!

What should never follow I love you

Gray Malin photography can now be on your phone case. I wish I had an iPhone!

Oh Tina Fey, you keep it real

Cute budget friendly sunnies I just bought

Cleveland Abduction airs tomorrow

This song frees me

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment