Friday, July 24, 2015

Have a great weekend + links around the web


Hello again! I am incredibly happy Friday's here and I would imagine you are as well. Speaking of Friday, this picture is from last week when we went to a Brewers game with a group of friends. Lately I've been soaking up a lot of Wisconsin things to do. Today I am reuniting with the kiddos I used to nanny for, Ari and Addi. We are heading to the zoo and hope to see some lions, tigers, and bears. Oh my! Its so nice seeing them again. In fact, three years ago when I stepped out of the nanny role, I vowed to continue a relationship with the family and I have. In some ways they have become my second family. Do you have someone(s) in your life like that? Sometimes we go a bit without seeing each other and this marks the longest stretch, since March. Too long! So we are overdue and I am overjoyed with the thought of seeing those precious kids and their beautiful spirits. Kids sure know how to keep things entertaining and I can guarantee to have a story or two for you in some upcoming posts.

Overall this weekend brings another wedding, so we will have lots of celebrating, followed by a quick trip up north for a few days. We will be visiting with family, celebrating some birthdays, and seeing Kyle's cousin who is returning from Afghanistan for a brief period. Per our usual weekend agendas, I am hoping for some fun outdoor adventures coupled with lots of rest and relaxation. Hope whatever your weekend brings its sure to be something great!

Here's your links around the web!

My favorite celebrity couple has called it quits. I'm in mourning.

Top 3 ways parents embarrass their kids. 

A Beautiful story in finding friendship while battling cancer

Do I dare?

Speaking of kids, here's a sale you might what to check out

Love this post

How does exercise fit in your life?

Theee holy grail of running shorts

What are you plans for the weekend? Do you have someone in your life you consider family even though they may not be blood related? What's your favorite thing to do outdoors? 

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much for posting about our sale... we truly appreciate it! [natasha/ Shop Sugar Bit]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! All your stuff is adorable! Hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Great post and looking forward to seeing more of them. I'm a beginner blogger and could use many tips. I hope to learn and grow in the community. http://www.newroadtolife.com/?p=27

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great, Victor! Thanks for stopping by and good luck with your new blog! It is a fun adventure so enjoy.

      Delete