Thursday, June 18, 2015

Father's Day Gift Guide


Father's Day is sneaking up on us! Can you believe it? I can't and I swear Mother's Day happened like, last week, so my mind must still be stuck in May. Therefore if you're anything like me this year make sure to check out my Dads day gift guide I put together below for some last minute shopping. Score some unique and sure to please items for the perfect Dad!


1. For the ultimate meat eater mans mans gift! This monogrammed steak iron will imprint your Dads initials or whatever letter sequence you choice onto his meat. Now everyone will know which piece is Dads!
Monogrammed steak iron

2. Does he take pride in looking and feeling nice? Give him something he can be proud to wear! This Armani cologne is one of my favorite men's cologne and you can't go wrong with a new bottle of fragrance anyway.




3. What guy doesn't love a rich smokey flavor added to his food? This stainless-steel meat smoker will give your meal a nice smokey flavor without any fuss.

4. Order him a monthly craft beer subscription. Each month they deliver a 12-pack to your door. Beer delivered? I don't know about you but I'm sold.

5. Still torn on what to buy? How about a monthly subscription of all kinds of food, grooming, and style delivered to his door? What I like about this box is your Dad can view what he will get each month and change out certain items to create his ideal package. 

6. I get it... I'm on a roll with the subscriptions, but I had to have to give a little a la carte to fit each Dad's style! My n law loves anything outdoors, especially hunting and fishing stuff, so when I came across this site it had to make the cut. A monthly batch of various tackles would make the fisherman in your life a dream turned into reality.


7. How about a gift for the first Father's Day of someone? Check out these personalized deep etched mugs!



8. If your Dad is the comedian of the family he will definitely appreciate this custom bobble head. You can create your own version of Dad on whatever figure you want! Is he a golfer? make him a bobblehead out on the course? Does he love superheros? Turn him into Batman!


9. Think about all the stuff Dad does around the house OR in the garage? He certainly doesn't want to always work on the car and trim the bushes in silence! So how about an upgrade in the sounds department? Get him some nice portable speakers to make his projects THAT much more enjoyable! Or bearable in some cases. 


Have any favorites? Comment below and let me know! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment