Thursday, February 5, 2015

Saved by the Bell


Last night Jimmy Fallon reunited the cast of Saved by the Bell and melted 1990s hearts all over the place. It brought me straight back to my younger years and for a moment I didn't feel 27 anymore. Just kidding. BUT Saved by the Bell was a classic and Jimmy's skit was on point (except Screech and Lisa were missing :(). He really is the late night Johnny Carson of our generation, and once again he has reclaimed his title. Saved by the Bell turned into a daily morning ritual in high school and today felt no different... I can already tell this is a great start to my day.

Jimmy, maybe you should think about doing a SBTB skit on the regular. No complaints here!

Here is the link in case you haven't checked out the classic reunion for yourself.



 http://elitedaily.com/entertainment/jimmy-fallon-reunites-cast-saved-bell-epic-reenactment-video/926648/

P.S. I cannot believe how much they look exactly the same as they did 20 years ago! Zack must have done a timeout and froze them all. Who would have guessed all these years have passed!
Well maybe with the exception of Mr. Belding...

My little throwback Thursday to the night I met the principal himself.

Who's your favorite SBTB cast member?

No comments:

Post a Comment