Friday, January 23, 2015

Welcome weekend + Links around the web


I am welcoming this weekend with arms stretched wide open. Kicking off this weekend, I will spend the day off enjoying time to catch up on cleaning, errands, and celebrating tonight at Mr. B's Bartolatta Steakhouse.  This weekend I'm attempting handmade sushi for the first time and may give ice fishing a round two. Sunday I get to be reunited and catch up with a dear friend. A reunion that has been long overdue. What's your plans for this weekend? I guess it's supposed to get up to a whopping 40 degrees on Saturday. Watch out!

Enjoy your weekend and see you Monday!

And in the meantime check out some links from around the web:

Conversation Starter napkins that are sure to give you lots of ideas and even some belly laughs

The best rice cooker 

A site that lets you see other Girls dressing cute for work and perhaps submit an outfit of your own 

I want to travel here 

Have you checked out this podcast? A friend recommended it so it's on my to-do list

Great DIY shelves for your bathroom

How do you spend your downtime?

A great alternative to a bouquet of flowers

I want these winter boots

Does your birth order have a say in your personality?

Such a cute and personalized gift idea for a new baby

A favorite book of mine when I was a kid

AND Loved this book series too

Gratitude Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment