Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Peanut butter, banana, and ricotta cinnamon toast

Bananas are probably the most frequently used fruit in my everyday eating. Now banana and peanut butter? A match made in food heaven. Some days I tend to stick to the same mundane breakfast. I get on my little kicks and switching things up takes a conscious effort. I am always on the lookout for different and healthy meals. So when I came across this banana, peanut butter, and ricotta toast last year, I was itching to give it a try. Cheese. Peanut butter. Banana. Three of my favorite things. AND lets not forget the cinnamon which comes with a wide range of health benefits (just look it up if you don't believe me).


PEANUT BUTTER, BANANA, AND RICOTTA CINNAMON TOAST 
Difficulty level: Easy

What you'll need:
1 Slice of bread
1 banana
Peanut butter
Low fat ricotta cheese
sprinkle of cinnamon

Toast your bread
Spread an even amount of peanut butter on your toast
Cover with a generous layer of ricotta cheese
Slice banana and layer over the cheese
Top with cinnamon

Also check out this selfie toaster... Pretty hilarious. That takes the "you are what you eat" to a whole new level.

  Enjoy a delicious, satisfying, and healthy start to your day. What's your go-to breakfast?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment